Welcome!

Sunday, November 14, 2010


“Untitled”
I really love this piece. I never expected it to turn out as it did; it just began                                                                     from a simple sketch of a slug that I did during class…daydreaming. One                                                                                      part I love about it is its sheer subjectivity. When I asked my friends what                                                                                            they thought the title should be, all of them gave me very fundamentally                                                                   different names. One wanted it to be called “The Freudian ego”, another                                                        ironically said, “Doldrums”, and my political dissenting friend said, “Politics”.                                                                            What’s your suggestion?

No comments:

Post a Comment